Tuesday, July 17, 2007

sleepless night!!

Omigosh!!!
I hunted frantically for my clock. Yikes! I'd really overslept !
I sprinted to the bathroom...
damn!!
today have a date wif frens and gonna wake up early..
but................
what can i do?
i have a sleepless night yesterday!!!!!
ishhh...
suffer from it..
i'm remembered tat yesterday i went bed early, erm..12 a.m sth..
but after me lied on the bed,
my mind start flies....
cant really remember what i was thought..
in tat time, i'm like a castaway washed on to some far distance shore..
so helpless..
took my fon, wanna call my bf,
but he was slept, so duwan to disturb his sweet dreams..
wanna find frens sms, but they all have class tmr, not gud to disturb them..
so how?
wat can i do?
i went to refrigerator and hv a glass of milk..
ppl said "hot" milk can make ppl asleep..
i not work for me..( mayb its bcoz not a hot milk..)
haizz..
aftertat opened computer..
c anyfrens on9..
but........
juz a few..
i started chat wif meow..
after half an hour, i took a look to the clock,
wow!!
oledi 3.30 a.m...(mayb for some of u its still d early)
quickily turn off my computer and went back to my bed..
hope this time can fall asleep..
i tried many ways to let myself fall asleep..
like listened back to own breath voice(snore)....
but all not worked at all!!!
felt anxious tat time..
thinking in heart tat i just left few hours to sleep!
worrry cant wake up next day..
thinking n thinking.......................
finally i fall asleep!!!
yeah!!
but its oledi 5 a.m sth...
the conclusion is, suffer from insomnia( sleepless night) was genuinely terrible..
because v cant do anything..so helpless tat time..
all the family members and frens were slept..
nobody can help u..
dunno wat to do..
dunno wat time will alseep oso..
n worry bout whether can wake up in the next day..
no more again!!!!!!!

p/s : do u have any ideas for me to face tis problem in future?
or do u have any solutions?





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

knock the wall!
(can sleep a while or forever)
hehe

carrie said...

haha..
thanks ur suggestion!!!
jin yan!!

Anonymous said...

herm..
take a photo..which hv many many sheeps..
count 1st row..then count 1st coloum..
times up these two number..
then u will get a big number..
u'll feel sleepy then..

Anonymous said...

still think i'm not enuf jin la..
have to learn more from u..

hey
use d common method
eat sleeping pill
not only eat 1 o..
at least 1 bottle..
i sure it work..
then wish good nite to u for d last time la..
sleep tight!!
hehe

黄骏延 said...

no need de..
hug hug that ky ma can fall askeep lo..
or ask mai bao gv u some bao to use as pillow!!
wakaka

joke nia..

Anonymous said...

u stout ma..
hug u better..
feel warmly n wat ma.. ;)
(u clever..know wat it mean)

Elaine aka yee lin aka leaf said...

that ky and c.yuan were very funny...face this kind of problem too(but not everyday la)... usually I would just lie on the bed until don't know what time...if really can't stand,I will listen to some soft music,or read some books that might make me feel sleepy..c.yuan's idea was good..find your bf as the last solution..hehe.maybe I will give some other comments regarding on oyur other posts later..so don't need to say bye.:p.wanna leave comment for every post(if possible la..)
c ya!